Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Mystery Review - Without Mercy

Hey y'all, 

Today I'm reviewing Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson.  


Summary from GoodReads: From the #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author of "Malice, Lost Souls," and "Shiver" comes a riveting thriller--her most intense to date--that goes behind the doors of an exclusive academy where members of the student body are disappearing, one by one. 

Review after the jump! 


Review: This book was okay, it was certainly exciting. However, interesting characters and a fast paced plot won’t fix a bad ending. Call me a sucker, but I love a happy ending, and I can’t stand when I’m left to wonder how long the protagonist’s happiness will last once the antagonist is free. Now if it is a series, I can understand that. But not with a standalone book. Verdict: Perfect for fans of suspense novels with ambiguous endings. 


Stars: 3/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment