Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Romance Review - Santa in Montana

Hey Y'all, 

Today I'm reviewing Santa in Montana by Janet Dailey.  


Summary from GoodReads: Montana winters are harsh, but bad weather won't get in the way of the Calders' Christmas reunion. Patriarch Chase Calder is determined to make this holiday the happiest yet - especially for his daughter, Cat. And Chase knows the best gifts aren't always done up in paper and ribbon. 

Review after the jump! 


Review: I haven’t read the other books in this series, but this one seemed like a standalone so I decided to give it a whirl. I mean it has good elements, like the setting and some of the characters but none of it ever connected for me. Maybe I’m just lacking in Christmas spirit or whimsy, but it all felt 2-dimensional and flat. Verdict: If you’re already a fan of the series, it might be an enjoyable read. Otherwise, don’t waste your time. 


Stars: 2/5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment