Thursday, January 1, 2015

DIY Book Review: Holiday Hats for Babies



Today I'm reviewing Holiday Hats for Babies: Caps, berets, & beanies to knit for every occasion by Debby Ware. 




Summary from Goodreads: These sweet and sassy baby hats will bring a smile to your face! 25 adorable patterns for every celebration of the year: Birthday Cupcake Cap, Halloween Hat, Holly Holiday Hat, Baby Chick Cap, Crystal Party Hat, Firecracker Topper, Leaf Peeper Cap, and more.

More after the jump!

Review: I love crafts, and one of the things that I would like to focus on at some point in the future is learning how to knit and crochet. When i was browsing Netgalley for books a (very long) while back, I jumped at the opportunity to request this book. Although I still have not yet learned how to knit or crochet, I have read through this book and cannot wait until I learn how to knit so that I can make my younger relatives some of these cute hats! I will most likely have to use another book to learn because some of these terms and patterns seemed quite difficult, but I do anticipate utilizing this book once I get the basics down. For now I will rate this book at 3 out of 5 stars, although I reserve the right to raise/lower it once I’m more able to assess it following whichever hat project I end up knitting. 

Rating: 3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment