Friday, August 8, 2014

Mystery Review - Due or Die

Today I'm reviewing Due or Die (Library Lovers #2) by Jenn McKinlay.


More after the jump!
Summary from Goodreads: Answering tricky reference questions is excitement enough for library director Lindsey Norris. Until a murder is committed in her cozy hometown of Briar Creek, Connecticut, and the question of who did it must be answered before someone else is checked out--for good.

Review: This is the second book in McKinlay's Library Lover's Mystery series and while I enjoyed the first one, I was worried that I would grow tired of the premise and be bored. However, I almost enjoyed the second book more than the first! Also, *slight spoiler alert* this book introduces my new favorite character, Heathcliff the dog! This is an excellent continuation of a promising new series, I would definitely recommend it.

Rating: 5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment