Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Awkword Pause

Hey Y'all,

Back in June I posted here and here about studying for the GRE in preparation for applying to UK's Library & Information Science Masters degree. Well..starting today, I am officially a student at the University of Kentucky!
*throws confetti*

What does that mean for the blog? Well, simply put, this isn't going to be just a book blog anymore. 

I've decided to retool the blog and instead of only posting book reviews (which between you and me was getting a little dull), I will now post once a week on a variety of book & library science related topics. So you will still get reviews of the books I'm reading, but less frequently and between book reviews I'll post about my adventures in going to grad school and other bookish news. 

Wish me luck! 

- Whitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment