Monday, June 17, 2013

Whitney & The Wonderful GRE Cave.

Hey Y'all,

So I was planning to post my review of Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead today but I've had a some major things come up in the last week and a half. The first was a family emergency and my dad was admitted to the hospital for a few days. I'm happy to say he's doing great now and we had a lovely Father's Day celebration yesterday.

The other thing that I've been working on for the last week and a half is cramming for the GRE. Why, you ask? Well, I've decided to apply for the University of Kentucky's Master of Library Science program! In all honesty I don't know why I haven't applied before now, it looks like a great quality program that's affordable too.

So, that's what I'm up to right now. I take my GRE on Saturday, 6/22 so I should be able to start posting again by next Wednesday, 6/26. For now though it is back to the GRE cave for more studying!

Wish me luck!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment