Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Reviews - Desire by Design & Tall, Dark, & Divine


Hey Y'all, 

I hope everyone enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend! Today I've got two reviews for you: Desire by Design by Paula Altenburg & Tall, Dark, and Divine by Jenna Bennett. Both of these are great romances with a HEA (Happily Ever After). Check back here either on Friday or next Monday and I should have the review of my current book, The Waiting Game by Eve Devon up and ready! 

On to the reviews! 




Desire by Design by Paula Altenburg is the story of project manager Eve Doucette who thought she had finally broken into the boy's club that is the construction business. That is until she has the rug pulled out from under her by internationally renowned architect Matt Brison. Throw in an unstable ex-husband and you've got a great read. 

All too often characters come off a little flat or one dimensional, but not so in the case of Eve! From the first chapter she leaps off the page with her spunkiness and fiercely guarded vulnerabilities. Desire by Design is a great read and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good romance read. 

Note: I received my e-book copy from Entangled with the promise for an honest review. 

4/5 Stars 




Tall, Dark, and Divine by Jenna Bennett is the story of Eros, the Greek God of Love who is still moping over his ex-wife, Psyche. Fed up, his friends Dionysus, Ariadne and a whole host of other minor Gods try everything they can to help him get over it, but nothing sticks until he meets Annie Landon. 

I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for Greek mythology so Tall, Dark and Divine was right up my alley. The characters were spot on with the their Greek counterparts. I thoroughly enjoyed the romance and will definitely look forward to the other books in this series. 

Note: I received my e-book copy from Entangled with the promise for an honest review. 

4/5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment